Dear 2020



I honestly feel bad. I feel bad for 2020. 
From Covid, to Kobe, a lot had happened this year. People had called you many nasty things, just because many unlucky things started to happen at the beginning of this year. And like I said, it's only the beginning, we haven't even reached the end of the year yet. Does any popular story/movie u know had a happy beginning? I bet not.

Michelle Yeoh Quote: “Your story may not have such a happy ...

That's exactly what I'm talking about, the quote. 2020 may not have a decent start. But hey, we are only at the beginning. We haven't even reached the end yet. We don't have a right to define this year as trash yet. Who knows how this year ends. Who knows what opportunities the rest of this year brings us. Who knows what 2020 planned ahead of us. Don't be so judgemental just yet. We are only at the beginning. Don't judge too fast, I know there's more to 2020 than all of this. we just have to wait and go with the flow for now. I know we will heal, this "bad thing" will end.

Just like how Bob Ross once said " gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come. I"m waiting on the good times now." he is right you know, we have to experience loss to know how it's like to be full. And we have to feel disappointed to know how it feels to be fulfilled and alive. Hang tight, I know we could all get through the bad times <3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a p o e m about CORONAVIRUS heehee

Intro (ish) pt. 2